DiMaN
EnJoY

Наши модеры:
Идёт набор.

Для рекламы:
Ник: Реклама
Пароль: 1234

Народ регистрируемся!
Кто зарегистрируеться - того сделаю модератором!
Парку́р (фр. parkour, искажённое от parcours, parcours du combattant — дистанция, полоса препятствий). Иногда используется сокращение — ПК. Паркур — искусство рационального преодоления препятствий и стиль жизни, основанный французом Давидом Беллем. Сутью паркура является движение вперёд и преодоление любых появляющихся на пути препятствий. Самой известной командой паркура является собранная во Франции самим Беллем организация «Ямакаси». Название взято из языка лингала, на котором говорят в двух Конго. «Ya makási» можно перевести как «сильное тело, сильный дух, сильный характер». Команда «Ямакаси» принимала участие в съёмках одноимённого фильма о том, как паркур можно использовать для совершения краж и ограблений. После выхода фильма на экран, экстремальная дисциплина «паркур» получила всемирную известность. Трейсер — человек, занимающийся паркуром Паркур — это умение владеть своим телом, это физическая и координационная готовность к любым жизненным ситуациям. Составляющими паркура являются сила, скорость, выносливость, ловкость и баланс. Акробатика не является частью паркура, хотя часто применяется трейсерами на тренировках.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Triptiasweta

Сообщений 1 страница 13 из 13

Hello, I do think your site may be having browser compatibility issues. When I take a look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Besides that, fantastic site!

I was extremely pleased to discover this website. I need to to thank you for your time due to this wonderful read!! I definitely appreciated every part of it and i also have you saved as a favorite to see new information in your blog.

Thank you for every other great post. Where else may just anyone get that kind of info in such an ideal means of writing? I've a presentation subsequent week, and I am on the look for such info.

You're so interesting! I do not suppose I've read a single thing like that before. So great to find somebody with original thoughts on this issue. Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This site is something that's needed on the internet, someone with some originality!

Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your design. Kudos

Pretty! This has been an incredibly wonderful post. Many thanks for supplying this information.

hey there and thank you for your info – I have certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise several technical points using this web site, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my email and could look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Make sure you update this again soon.

Thanks to my father who informed me concerning this webpage, this website is truly amazing.

Quality posts is the secret to interest the viewers to pay a visit the site, that's what this web site is providing.

There is definately a great deal to learn about this subject. I really like all the points you made.

Hi there, I enjoy reading through your post. I like to write a little comment to support you.

For the reason that the admin of this website is working, no question very quickly it will be renowned, due to its quality contents.

Wonderful website you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics talked about in this article? I'd really like to be a part of community where I can get responses from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Bless you!

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно